Monday, February 1, 2010

September 2009 & yes they are 100% natural....




After the camping trip James and I drove to Salinas, CA with Elisa and Michael aka BFF/Muffin for cousin Evelyns wedding. It was great. We got to dress up and hang out with good peeps and had most amazing hor'dours ever!!!! Dinner was really good too. Actually everything we were served was great. We ate danced and tackled the open bar like there was no tomorrow. We were able to stay at cousin Janettes house which was good because we really like hanging out with her. We went to the wedding on Saturday and BBQd and visited a corn maze where they had these amazing huge pumpkins so James and I took pictures of each other and then we went to a farmers market on Sunday and then on Monday we drove down to LA where I stayed at my aunt Aves house to spend the week. I took Yeya to the Britney Spears concert at the Staples Center which was a blast!!!

No comments: