Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All new stuff!!!!


So yes, I suck at this.....Lots of things have happened since. I last wrote about our upcoming camping trip which was great until I freaking fell and slid down some rocks and jacked up my leg big time. It hurst so bad....I didn't cry only because I had my little cousin with me and didn't want to scare her. I went quad shopping only to turn around and buy another car. So now I have my truck which I only use for off road and I now own a small economical (think cheap on gas) Ford Focus Hatchback. It was a great deal, really I couldn't pass it up since I was spending about $500 a month on just gas. My car fills up with only 30 bucks and I'm even excited about tires because they only cost about $40 each as opposed to $300 a piece for my truck which needs 6 because of my two mounts on the back. Long story short.....gas, full coverage insurance, and maintanence still comes to only about $300. Off- road season came and is still here although not for much longer. Went out quite a few times but haven't gone since October cause the last time we went out I went I decided to wreck. It was front end and because of all the steel bars in the front nothing actually happened to the truck other than it burned oil I think because it smelled horrible!! I tried driving it up a canyon wall...key word TRIED!!! It almost rolled. The only reason it didn't was because my front left tire was stuck on a boulder. It was crazy...I had ugly black and blue bruises all over my thighs, stomach, chest (even under my breasts) WTF! and I fractured my right thumb and had a swollen cut lip. I couldn't even get out of my door since the truck was almost on it's side and my friends pulled me out through the window. I was so scared to take off my seat belt because I really thought I was just going to thunk down to the passenger side so they held me until I took it off and then got pulled out. Then I had to have the truck pulled up, out and down from there. The first thing I heard after they got to me was "Dude, you ahve fucking balls to be doing that!!!" I was so mad so I yelled "Oh yeah!!! Well look where my balls got me!!!" I laugh now but I sure wasn't laughing then. Boy was I sore the next day. It seems like everything happened that night. We had a total of about 9 vehicles and were waiting for some to catch up ( I was lead and I drive hard) when I see someone at my window which I already knew was nobody I knew cause we have cb radios and thus don't have a need to get out of the vehicles to talk. I turn slowly and yup this random dude was asking me for water, food, and a ride. He was an illegal alien trekking the desert. I gave him water, some granola bars I had in the truck and DID NOT give him I ride. I told him to go over 2 hills and he'd see lights which was El Centro and he should head there. I was scared out of my mind. Then my friends started to get out of their vehicles to see what was going on and I recalled everyone back in and basically if you know anything about anything in the "illegal desert crossing" then you know that if you find one there are more lurking somewhere. Sure enough when we moved out I went up slightly trying to turn around and I lit up about 40 people. I hauled butt out of there. It was a long eventful night we'd gone out about 8pm were just heading in about 6 am as the sun was rising. I'll wrap it up for today. I'll post pictures soon with everything we've been up to since this summer.

No comments: