Friday, February 5, 2010

Britney 09/2009

Yeya outside of the Staples Center
This is the only picture we got all the other ones are videos

While in LA I a lot of hanging out. I became the designated carpool driver for 6 kids to get them to and from school. I thought I was a badass once I got the hang of my routine. While thekids were at school and my aunt was at work I hung out at Borders, Nordstrom (which was the mistake of the century) where I got lots of goodies and got to see Bryan go to boxing practice where I saw him beat the begeezus out of a 19 year old (Bryan is only 14) . At the end of the week I took Yeya aka Andrea to the Britney Spears concert. We had a blast. We walked in and saw a bunch of people dressed up as Britney from different videos. We hit up the souvenier stands and I got her a tshirt and other assorted stuff. We also hit up the snack bar right before we took our seats and WOWSERS!!!! 1 beer, 2 bottles of water and 1 caramel apple ran me $38. As I handed her the caramel apple I told her she had to make it last all night cause we weren't coming back! Then about half ways through the show I saw her drinking water and I told her she'd better not drink so much because I was NOT taking her to the bathroom. It was a mission and a half to get to our seats. We had a great time though. We saw Jordin Sparks and Christina DeBarge and then Britney came on. She loves it when I come because then she gets to ditch school. We got back from the concert so late she didn't go to school the next day.





No comments: