Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick....

I've been sick since Friday:( Friday I worked out and then hopped in the car and headed to Miramar. My friend deputy mike thinks I'm funny cause i'll be like "I'll be back in a little bit" and then when we talk again..I went to Miramar and back. So I picked up my brother Al who is a Marine stationed at MCAS Miramar. We both had bdays this week so he was coming home for the wkend. He brought his friend Joe who I call Chris-Beat-Her-Down-Brown. He's a nice kid. Since I was sick I didn't get to participate in anything. There was Supercross this wkend as well and since I was sick and it was raining it was best I parked my bum at home. I missed EVERYTHING. This was supposed to be my longest bender....Bday wkend, Supercross, Super Bowl (which btw my SAINTS WON!!!!! I'm wearing my Saints gear every day for the next 2 wks I decided) and Mardi Gras is on it's way....damn!! I get to do nothing but lay in bed with my box of tissues and meds. It's Tuesday and I'm still sick. Didn't get to go to work today because I'm so sick. I finally went to the dr today and got antibiotics and anti-inflamatory meds in hopes that I can be well in the next few days. I haven't been able to go to the gym since Friday and it's driving me nuts. I'm itching to get back even though I know that i'm prob gonna suck because I've been away for a few. Not happy.

No comments: