Monday, February 15, 2010

After the concert....

So after the concert we came home to my grandmas house in Mexicali. It was a pretty uneventful drive....if we don't count the fight Yeya and I had. Yes, I fought with an 11 year old. I am not beneath fighting with youngsters. She was tryign to tell her mom something and since my aunt wasn't paying attention to her I answered her questin and she kept asking ym aunt and ignoring my answer so I called her out and she tried saying she wasn't being a rude ass....she was dunski. We went back and forth and I kept talking over her and finally told her "You know what, you're right DONT talk to me!" Aahhhh the advantages of being a grown up. Everyone was quiet for a long time until Chris spoke up "I don't know WHAT happened there! I just know Yeya finally met someone she can't step all over" UH-DUH!!! Girlfriend knew better. Shes a mini-me, everything she knows she learned from me. So we got to my Nanas and Andrew was there, he's the surrogate grandchild. That's him in the video being Michael Jackson...and excuse the woooooss, I was drinking heavily.

No comments: